- Need to find the nearest location to dispose of whatever item you need to recycle? This site will help you reuse and recycle just about anything.
- North Shore Metal Recycling
185 Pemberton Ave. (in the alley), North Vancouver
Contact: Dan Lindner at 778-227-5092. It’s best to call first as he is often out picking up scrap.
- North Shore Recycling
The North Shore Recycling Program (NSRP) is the Recycling and Waste Reduction Department for the City of North Vancouver, District of North Vancouver, and District of West Vancouver. We manage a number of recycling services for North Shore residents – Single-Family Blue Box Recycling, Multi-Family Blue Cart Recycling, Green Can/Yard Trimmings Collection for single-family homes, a Recycling Drop-off Depot and Community Education Programs.
- The Recycle Council of BC has info on where to recycle various items. Call their hotline with questions about where to recycle items: 1 800 667 4321 or 604 732 9253.
- Metro Vancouver has launched a free iPhone app called weRecycle .Simply enter the material you wish to donate or recycle. You can hit the Map icon for a Google map. To learn more visit Metro Vancouver Recycles.
- Pacific Mobile Depots is a private company that recycles a wide range of items through their mobile depots, including one at Presentation House in North Vancouver, 9:00 am – noon on the 3rd Saturday of every month.
- Calculate how much energy you save by recycling your household waste with this recyclometer, available here.
- Consider purchasing produce bags for individual items while shopping. The Ruddy Potato sells them at their store. They are also available from Cool Earth Products.